My name is Deanna Darr, and I have been working on a personal narrative film for my class. I put this under "My Adventures" because it has been quite an adventure. I teach high school students who are very technological, but I consider myself to be challenged in that area. I have definitely stepped out of my comfort zone to create a digital story and make a website.
Some of my challenges and victories:
- I was challenged by adding video to a video
- I was challenged by stepping out of my "Technological Comfort Zone" to create a video (see My Story tab)
- I was challenged with creating a YouTube channel
- I was victorious with learning how to use MovieMaker correctly
- I was victorious in being inspired to tell my story
- I was victorious when I connected my blog and my YouTube channel and this site all together